Classes & Events
Join the mailing list for upcoming class announcements!
I teach workshops and classes that focus on sensory experience, hands-on skill building, historical context, and creative expression. These events frequently incorporate local, seasonal, and wildcrafted ingredients as well as botanicals from around the world. Topics include:
• herbal mixology
• garden-to-glass cocktails
• cocktail bitters and herbal bitters
• drinking vinegars (shrubs, switchels, oxymels)
• infusions and syrups
• naturally fermented sodas
• food preservation
• spice tasting and blending
• herbal remedies (teas, tinctures, salves, syrups)
• foraging and wildcrafting
I have taught at venues such as Artisanal LA, Descanso Gardens, Homestead Apothecary, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Norton Simon Museum, Pasadena Garden Club, Poketo, San Antonio Botanical Garden, Spice Station, Umami Mart, and Unique CAMP. I also lead private classes for individuals and groups.
If you are interested in booking a class, please contact me.