Classes & Events
Upcoming Classes & Events
• November 12: Bitters Workshop @ Poketo, Los Angeles, CA
more coming soon … join the mailing list for announcements!
I teach workshops and classes that focus on sensory experience, hands-on skill building, historical context, and creative expression. These events frequently incorporate local, seasonal, and wildcrafted ingredients as well as botanicals from around the world. Topics include:
• herbal mixology
• garden-to-glass cocktails
• cocktail bitters and herbal bitters
• drinking vinegars (shrubs, switchels, oxymels)
• infusions and syrups
• naturally fermented sodas
• food preservation
• spice tasting and blending
• herbal remedies (teas, tinctures, salves, syrups)
• foraging and wildcrafting
I have taught at venues such as Artisanal LA, Communal, Descanso Gardens, Homestead Apothecary, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Poketo, Spice Station, Umami Mart, Unique CAMP, and West Elm. I also lead private classes for individuals, groups, and businesses.
If you are interested in booking a class, please contact me.